Monday, January 10, 2011

Can't Believe This Sad Story...

I just read this horrible story and I couldn't help but share it with all of you.  It is a story of a couple in Australia that aborted twin boys after IVF...  I got this off of an infertility forum, so you may have already read it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345057/Couple-sons-abort-twin-boys-IVF--try-baby-girl-daughter-died.html


I just don't understand people like this.  Why would you go through the whole IVF process just to abort two healthy babies?  If they really didn't want them, couldn't they have at least put them up for adoption???  This story is just really disturbing to me.  There are so many of us out there that would have been willing to adopt them!

On the topic of adoption, is it just me or does it seem like there are so many children out there that need a home, but the adoption process is so difficult and expensive to go through?  At one point my husband and I thought we would have to turn to adoption but did not know how we could afford it.  We had already spent thousands of dollars on IVF and had no savings.

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea how much adoption costs in New Zealand. but my husband always says he would do it. Even after we completed our natural family we would like to adopt. dont understand why it should cost so much.not fair really

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe this either when I read it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like we're doing the same things here with our blogs!! That's awesome! I would love to feature your success story like I did Ana's on Sunday! (I try to post one every Sunday). Here's a link to the questions: http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to share my story with your followers. Could you leave a link to my blog as well? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +234 901 075 4824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete