Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't Give Up!

Just wanted to encourage everyone out there to continue trying.  I know there were times that we could have given up.  It would have been really easy after the second miscarriage.  The third miscarriage almost made me give up any hope that I had left!  For some reason, I knew that if we kept trying, we would eventually have a baby.  So that is what we did; we just kept trying.  Now our little boy is nine months old and we couldn't be happier.  As hard as the infertility journey was for us, it seems like a distant memory.  Two years ago, if I would have read a post like this, I would have thought "there situation must have been different, it may never happen for us".  If it happened for us after four years, 6 cycles, and three miscarriages, then it can happen for you too!



2 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog. will read through it all, as has lots of good info. please check out my blog to see where im at. thanks for your info. your little boy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he is such a blessing. I will stop by your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete