Monday, January 24, 2011

Count Your Blessings....

I just wanted to write this post to remind everyone to count their blessings.  When you struggle with infertility, sometimes it is easy to dwell on what you don't have.  I can remember doing this at times, before my little boy was around.  You should really be thankful for what you do have.  This may not be what you want to hear, but there are people out there that have it a lot worse than you. 

I am a high school teacher and last Friday we lost a senior cheerleader in a car wreck.  No alcohol, drugs, she just simply ran off the road on her way to school.  When things like this happen I tend to re-evaluate my life.  The problems I thought I had do not seem so big anymore.  This post is not meant to be a "downer", but to remind you of the blessings in your life.  Be grateful for what you have and hopefully soon you will have your miracle baby to add to your list of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment