Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moving Blog...

I started this blog a few months ago and I really don't know if there is anyone reading it :) I decided I would like to grow the blog and really put a lot of time and effort into it.  I have decided to switch over to a different site; if anyone is out there reading this please join me at the new blog! 

www.ivfsuccessstories.info

I would really like to have success stories, other than just mine, on the new blog.  If you would like to share yours please leave a comment or email me from the new blog.  Thanks for reading!




3 comments:

  1. do the success stories have to be ivf or is IUI ok to share too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All infertility stories would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to the new site I just posted about sharing your story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete