Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feel like a Junkie Sometimes?

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  I got really sick and had no energy to put into writing.  I was really having a hard time even taking care of myself. 

I don't know if I am the only one, but throughout my IVF experience I sometimes felt like a junkie.  I can remember a few times having to inject myself in the car, at friends houses, and once I had to ask my husband's friends to keep my pre-filled syringe in their refridgerator!  It was the first time I had ever met the them; who knows what they were thinking!  The time I remember best is when I had to ask a friend of mine to inject me in the butt.  At this point I was fairly new to IVF and had not learned to do my own butt injections yet.  Although I had done plenty sub-q by this point, giving myself my trigger shot seemed out of the question.  I remember telling her this is the most important injection, we can't mess it up!  I'm sure that made her feel great.  I know that ya'll have some entertaining stories as well.  Please share them if you would like!

Visit the new blog at http://www.ivfsuccessstories.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment