Thursday, December 16, 2010

What You Should Know Before You Start IVF!

Six years ago when we first found out we were going to have to do IVF, I thought it would be an immediate fix.  People with infertility went through IVF, and had a baby nine months later.  How ignorant could I have been?  IVF is wonderful; it allowed us to have our baby boy.  But I wish that the doctor would have told us that around 70 % of all IVF's FAIL.  I am not telling you this to be pessimistic, because I am an extremely optimistic person, but I wish I would have known when I was first starting out.  Don't be mistaken, there are many couples that have a baby on their first try.  I was not lucky enough to have been one of those people.  I am sharing this information with you because I want you to know that beginning IVF means beginning a journey.  For some this journey is smooth and quick, but for others it is a long, bumpy road.  How ever much you have to endure, it is all worth it in the end.  Honestly, I think I appreciate motherhood a lot more than I would have if it would have came easy.  Good luck with your fertility journey, I pray that yours is a smooth and quick one!

If you are interested in increasing your chances of IVF, you may want to look into the Full Embrace IVF success Program. I recently purchased it and plan on using it when I try for miracle number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment